Life lessons Artie has taught me :
- To be myself
- Don't pretend to be something that you are not
- Don’t pretend to know something when you do not
- Be curious
- Don’t hold on to the past
- Be playful
- It's ok and adorable to be vulnerable and trusting
- It's ok to say "no".
- Non- verbal kindness. A simple touch, a nod of the head and a smile and a twinkle in your eye says everything
- And ironically how to position my hands in downward-facing dog
Thank you, Artie, for being a part of my life.